1 Wall Street 4th, Floor
Burlington, MA 01803-4757
• Update your Profile information, such as your address, date of birth, and phone numbers.
• Update your Beneficiary Information.
• Track Hours credited to you by your Employer.
• Calculate your Current Pension Amount, Project Future Benefit Amounts based on future service.
If you are currently receiving a pension you can perform the following actions via the Retiree Login:
• Update your Profile information, such as your address and phone numbers.
• Update your tax withholding elections.
• Check your pension payments to date.
• Request a duplicate 1099-R tax form.
• You have earned have at least 15 years of Pension Credit,
• You are at least age 55,
• Your most recent period of Covered Employment is under a Collective Bargaining Agreement that conforms to the Maintenance of Benefits requirements, and
• You are not an Inactive Member.
APPLYING FOR BENEFITS
EARNING CREDITS AND VESTING
GUARDIANSHIP AND POWER OF ATTORNEY
WORKING AFTER RETIREMENT
• If you are working in Disqualifying Employment after retirement, you may work up to a maximum of 80 hours per month without penalty.
• If you are working in Non-Disqualifying Employment after retirement, you may work an unlimited number of hours without penalty.
• If you are over age of 70 and collecting a pension, you may work an unlimited number of hours in any type of employment without penalty.If the Fund receives information that you are working in Disqualifying Employment, the Fund has the right to recover any pension benefits that were paid to you during the months that you were working in Disqualifying Employment. Please make sure to notify the Fund if you are considering working after retirement.
UPDATING MY HOME ADDRESS
If you are a receiving a pension and have an incorrect address on file, the Fund will suspend your monthly pension until your valid address is confirmed. This policy is for your security, as well as ours, to confirm that you are receiving your benefits and important Fund mailings.
SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
• Received your own Retirement or Disability Benefit and a Survivor or Beneficiary Benefit from a former Fund Plan Participant.
• Received a Disability Benefit at the beginning of the year and then switched to a Retirement Benefit later in the year.
• Received a Survivor Benefit and a Lump Sum Death Benefit from a former Fund Plan Participant.
• Distribution Code 2 - Pensioner received pension payments and was 59 ½ as of the end of the Calendar Year (Early Retire Exception Applies; NO 10% Penalty Tax).
• Distribution Code 3 - Pensioner received disability pension payments.
• Distribution Code 4 - Pensioner received a survivor pension from a former plan participant of the Fund.
• Distribution Code 7 - None of the above apply.